Digital and Communications Officer
Page Personnel are currently recruiting for a Design and Communication Officer for a school based near central Birmingham.
My client is a school based a short journey from Birmingham City Centre, actively recruiting for a Design and Communication Officer on an interim basis.
This role will focus chiefly on content management strategy across web and social media, including the production of marketing and promotional campaigns, writing engaging and persuasive copy. Day to day content management and maintenance of the organisations website and management of social media presence.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be educated to A Level Degree, ideally in a relevant subject
- Have previously worked to develop digital and print communications
- Have previously developed content management systems
- Have previously used SEO effectively
- Be able to navigate across a range of social media platforms
The successful candidate will receive an hourly rate equivalent to £25,000 as well as the opportunity for flexible working.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75955823