Network Rail Integration Manager
An exciting position has risen for a Network Rail Integration Manager to work on a major infrastructure project in Birmingham. The successful candidate will support the Head of Route Engineering and work closely with the Senior Stakeholder Manager to ensure robust design of the interfaces with other significant infrastructure including Network Rail.
The successful Network Rail Integration Manager will likely be willing and competent in the following:
* Managing and coordinating the delivery of all highways and classic rail related works across the area teams, ensuring that their interdependencies are incorporated
* Support negotiation, reporting and contract processes with NR, local authorities and other relevant project partners through working in close conjunction with the Senior Engagement Manager
* Identify and escalate risks, issues and concerns of delays effectively
* Ability to carry out robust independent checks on a wide variety of designs and produce, interpret and assess specificatios, standards and technical reports
* Track record of working within utilities projects with multiple stakeholders
* Ability to establish and maintain strong working relationships with a range of multidisciplinary stakeholders
If you are interested in this Network Rail Integration Manager role, then please apply by sending your CV in response to this advertisement.
VGC Personnel are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.