Sales & Marketing Manager NHS, Healthcare & Public Sector
Sales & Marketing Manager. NHS, Healthcare & Public Sector focussed.
£65,000 basic, OTE £75,000 + Excellent benefits package.
This role does not necessarily require public sector experience - It does require a leader, man manager, an individual that inspires confidence.
This is an outstanding Sales & Marketing Manager opportunity, focused on driving their business development teams working for a specialist provider of e-Learning, Training, Software and Workforce development solutions within the NHS, Healthcare & Public sectors. The role is home based covering the UK market.
To apply you must meet all the following criteria:
* You will be a dynamic and forward thinking entrepreneurial leader that possesses a thirst for learning and continuous personal development.
* You will be an exceptionally strong and dynamic sales leader with a career that demonstrates continuous success.
* You will be a visionary and accomplished in growing successful sales teams and capable of playing a pivotal role in driving an already highly successful business towards market leadership.
* You will be receptive to new ideas and willing to adjust to changing demands and circumstances
* You will be a genuine team player and team leader who listens to their people and encourages an open environment where people feel confident and comfortable in airing their views and ideas for progression.
* Above all you will be a dynamic character who inspires confidence and finds quite naturally that people are commonly happy to follow them!
You will be a passionate and energeticleader who is innovative and has received training in modern sales and management methods. With experience of managing several multi-disciplined and multi-faceted sales led teams you will be an extremely talented director who is tenacious, proactive and confident in their capacity to execute well planned decisive action and be genuinely proficient in communicating across all levels. In addition, you will have strong commercial and financial awareness and a logical, almost scientific approach to analysing sales figures and trends.
You will have a positive and proactive~can do" attitude that passionately ensures that their strategy becomes a success. You will recover quickly from setbacks and have the courage to stand up for your own beliefs and for the interests of the business.
With full P&L responsibility you will be given the support, training and leadership to ensure great success and job satisfaction. Honesty and integrity are essential ingredients to become successful within this organisation. The ability to develop relationships at senior levels is essential and this role is ideal for an individual frustrated by a lack of career opportunities.
To apply please email a copy of your CV with a covering letter to Darren Dewrance of Aaron Wallis .
This vacancy is being advertised by Aaron Wallis Recruitment and Training Limited operating as an Employment Agency, registered in England No. 6356563