Health & Safety Consultant
Health and Safety Consultant
Location: West Midlands Region
Contract type: Permanent
Salary: £37,500 to £45,000 depending on skills and experience + Car Allowance
- Are you an experienced Health and Safety Consultant?
- Are you currently of GradIOSH or CMIOSH status?
- Are you driven, motivated and ambitious?
Due to our clients continued success and ambitious plans for further growth, We have a fantastic permanent opportunity for an Health and Safety Consultant to join their team. The role will consist of working across the West Midlands Region
- Experience of working within a similar Health and Safety position
- You will be either of GradIOSH status and be working towards CMIOSH or have already achieved CMIOSH
- A high level of attention to detail
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- IT skills including Word/Excel/PowerPoint and database administration
- Excellent relationship building skills are required
The purpose of the role is to provide a range of clients with high quality, accurate and practical advice on all aspects of health and safety.
- Responsibility for the effective delivery of health and safety assistance to your allocated clients
- Carrying out various site inspections to check policies and procedures are being properly implemented
- Advising on relevant aspects of health and safety legislation and best practice
- Preparation of health and safety documentation relevant to the client needs
- Assist/ support ad-hoc tasks within the team
- Support clients as necessary in carrying out their legal duties by attending formal meetings, such as committee meetings or meetings with representatives of an enforcement body
- Support clients to manage their accidents and incidents and assist with the investigation of any major accidents
- Identify opportunities for new training and develop appropriate training material to meet business needs, including leading training with managers and employees about health and safety issues and risks.
- Keep up to date with new legislation and maintaining a working knowledge of all Health and Safety Executive (HSE)
How to apply
To be considered for this role, please click 'apply' or for more information please contact