Business Analyst - FTC
Reporting into the Mobilisation Lead, the successful candidate will work closely with all operational and supporting functions in order to document, refine and develop both existing and new business processes for our prestigious Central Government accounts.
This will include implementing new and existing process changes and managing the realisation of any associated benefits. In addition to this, the post holder will liaise with the SMT in order to develop a CG&D wide process best practice plan to support sharing the work completed with other contracts as appropriate.
This role will be based at our West Bromwich offices for an initial 7 month period, with a possible extension or permanent role, depending on business need.
There may be a requirement to work away with overnight stays, along with travel to Interserve offices or client locations within the UK.
The post holder will need to have a facilities management and contract understanding in order to define and deliver processes that can be re-engineered in line with commercial objectives. This would likely cover business areas such as:-
· Work generation (both reactive and planned)
· Resource allocation and scheduling
· Procure to pay
· Supplier and stock management
· Finance and income recovery
· Reporting on performance
· Commercial processes
· Any other business processes required for the Contract Quality Manual
Working alongside internal business functions, the post holder will be able to capture and communicate business processes and requirements in a non-technical capacity. They will deliver clear, accurate and efficient business processes ensuring complete transfer to technical requirements, delivery and end user operational training.
What we are looking for
- Excellent written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills
- Scope definition & decomposition
- Information gathering
- Modelling techniques including process and workflow diagrams
- Root cause analysis techniques
- Business case development
- Organisational change readiness and management techniques
- Analytical ability
- Abstract and verbal reasoning
- Process re-engineering and logical design skills
- Presents complex concepts in a way that is easy to understand
- Workshop facilitation
- Effective and motivational training style
- Excellent Stakeholder Management
Additional job board text
Interserve's vision is to redefine the future for people and places. We are one of the world's foremost support services and construction companies, operating in the public and private sectors in the UK and internationally. We offer advice, design, construction, equipment, facilities management and front-line public services. Interserve is based in the UK and is listed in the FTSE 250 index. We have gross revenue of £3.6 billion and a workforce of 80,000 people worldwide.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75635205