Employer Engagement Co-ordinator
Are you an experienced Employer Engagement Co-ordinator within the employability sector?
Do you have a passion to support individuals move into employment?
Are you able to negotiate and win business with employers?
This role requires the candidate to actively resource suitable vacancies/employment opportunities
- Use local labour market information to identify key employers, who will provide employment opportunities for customers within geographical area.
- Manage a caseload of customers and provide high quality careers advice
- Offer employability support through one to ones including over the telephone and workshops targeted at customers seeking employment
- Research employment trends and growth areas for future business.
- Other duties commensurate with the level and nature of the post.
- Willingness to travel throughout the West Midlands
- Demonstrable experience of Employer Engagement
- Excellent communication and organisational skills required.
- Manage own workload