Information Security Office
The role will be responsible for the development and delivery of a comprehensive information security and privacy programme for the Group. The ISO will be required to provide support and advice to the business on all aspects of information risk including information security, data protection and privacy. In addition the role is to manage information security governance projects and initiatives, assist the business to define appropriate controls to manage risks associated with all information (including personal and business data) the scope of this is Group wide and includes information primarily in electronic format with a smaller percentage of manual data.
Skills & Experience:
- Preferable but not essential to hold a recognised information security qualification such as Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), ISO audit qualification or similar
- Experience of the Data Protection Act and new GDPR
- 5 years experience in a senior technical IT infrastructure role
- Experience in a similar Information Security role
- Driving Licence essential