Senior Space Planner - My client is the world’s leading commercial property and real estate services adviser, providing a comprehensive range of commercial property services. Their Workplace Strategy division supports enterprising clients in delivering a more effective working environment.
They are seeking a Senior Space Planner / Occupancy Manager to support their expanding client base across regional and global property portfolios. This role will be based on a client account in Birmingham with some travel to Coventry and Leicester.
Benefits of Senior Space Planner / Occupancy Manager:
· Excellent basic salary of up to £60,000
· 25 days holiday
· Flexible working
· Fantastic opportunity to join a world class company
· Excellent Training & development
The main focus of the Senior Space Planner / Occupancy Manager is to manage collection, analysis and management of the supply and demand of space within the client portfolio. The ultimate aim is to provide the right amount of space to get the best value out of the office space without adversely affecting the productivity of the occupants.
At the heart of this Senior Space Planner / Occupancy Manager role is a pro-active, client focused approach, where the ability to communicate and partner with multiple stakeholders to develop solutions is just as important as the technical competencies required.
Job responsibilities of the Senior Space Planner / Occupancy Manager include:
- Key interface for local Business, Facilities Management, Moves & Changes & Project teams
- Own/Manage Business desk demand/desk release requests - validate & report
- Help to develop options to solve for demand/needs, get approvals & hand-off to execution teams to deliver
- Develop/update stacking/phasing plans for key locations
- Attends regular meetings in key locations with local Facilities Management, Project Management & Technologies teams to align/co-ordinate on major restack activities
- Assist in occupancy data/utilisation initiatives to help ensure data integrity and accurate reporting
- Maintain ongoing knowledge and understanding of clients Planning Standards & Exception process
Requirements of Senior Space Planner / Occupancy Manager:
· Degree level preferred
· MS Office – Excel, PowerPoint, Word
· Experience of working within Financial Sector is preferred
· Past experience of using CAFM system is preferred
If you feel you have the outstanding qualities required in this role of Senior Space Planner / Occupancy Manager and are keen to take on a new challenge please apply now.
Keywords | Space Planner | Occupancy Manager |