IFS Business Analyst
The IFS Business Analyst is responsible for handling implementations of various areas of the IFS business system from end to end (analysis, implementation, support, etc.) as well as providing support of various software programs in use throughout our organisation. The Business Analyst role will utilise skills in research, business analysis, implementations, maintenance, troubleshooting, project management, root cause analysis and training. Ensuring our end users and internal customer satisfaction is maintained at a high level. The role will involve working closely with the business and process owners across multiple areas of the organization including our subsidiary teams.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities.
• The Business Analyst works to support, define and implement primarily IFS related solution requirements and functionality across all areas of the organisation.
• Formulate and define project scope and objectives based on both user needs and a good understanding of information technology, business processes, and industry requirements.
• Act as a liaison between the business and technical solutions/ support groups, using advanced communication skills to elicit, document, analyse and validate business requirements.
• Responsible for functional specifications, system configuration, solution testing, ensuring acceptance testing, end-user training, application support and working within a quality change management process and system.
• Apply extensive knowledge of the business and application to develop requirements specifications fit for the business’s needs.
• Document requirements, and translate into the organisations formal quality controlled documents (CSR) and business system requirements specifications using high-maturity methods, processes and tools.
• Executes and coordinates requirements management and change management processes.
• Operates as a team member and as a team leader depending on projects. Advise on methods to improve business processes.
• Consider the business implications of the application of technology to the current and future business environment.
• May lead the training of processes & application to both internal customers as well as peers.
Degree Qualified or Equivalent Knowledge.
IFS / training / Qualifications / Implementation experience
Significant experience as a BA/Super User with IFS
Methodical approach to problem resolution and strong analytical skills.
Project Management (Prince / MS Project etc)
Excellent Communication Skills
Attention to detail & Analytical
IFS App 8, 9
MS SQL Server & SSIS
Creation of IFS API’s
IFS Solution Manager, Creation of IFS Custom Events,
Similar role in a Life sciences environment.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75688144