Our client, a leading global Aerospace Engineering and Manufacturing company requires experienced CNC Machinist to undertake an initial 12 month contract based in Derby.
The client is looking for a talented and dynamic CNC Machinists to compliment our existing team
of machining engineers to program set and operate a variety of CNC Machining centres.
Working on primarily one off and bespoke components you would be expected to program, set and operate large machine tools producing high quality components to tight tolerances. The ability to play an active role in continuous improvement within the team, developing existing and implementing new processes is desirable.
This position's currently operates a two-shift & Three-shift pattern as required to meet business needs.
Qualifications and Experience:
- You must have completed a recognised engineering apprenticeship.
- Experience of multi axis Vertical and Horizontal machining centres.
- Fully conversant with setting & programming CNC Machining Centres.
- Interpretation of Engineering drawings essential.
- Experience of programming systems such as Siemens, Heidenhain, and Fanuc
- Use of precision measuring equipment, and a range of inspection techniques.
Alexander Mann Solutions, a Recruitment Process Outsourcing Company, may in the delivery of some of its services be deemed to operate as an Employment Agency or an Employment Business.