The Warehouse Operative will be working for a healthcare company specialising in the sourcing and distribution of rapid blood tests and laboratory equipment in the UK.
You will be responsible for the stock control, picking and packing and the ordering of high value medical products and work Monday to Friday, between 8.30am and 5pm.
Applications from ex-military are strongly encouraged.
- Must be computer literate and conversant with Microsoft Office & ERP systems
- Must have previous experience of supply
Duties & Responsibilities
- Picking & Packing of Sales Orders
- Stock Control & Analysis
- Re- order Levels
- Expired Stock
- Goods Inward
- Data Input of Delivered Stock
- Liaison with couriers
- Freight Arrangement
- Back up Telephone - customer enquiries
Salary - £17,000pa
Post successful 3-month probation rising to £18,000pa
25 days’ holiday + bank holiday and 1 day off for your birthday
Pension Scheme after 3 months
Career progression available