Associate Search Consultant
Due to expansion, our client a well-established technology recruitment firm require an Associate Search Consultant for their state of the Art offices based in Birmingham. Working within the cloud and data centre market place your role will be to attract and also assess candidates whilst also managing a pipeline and generating business opportunities
The Role of Associate Search Consultant
The role of the Associate Search Consultant will include the following:
- Researching and Pro-actively sourcing candidates
- Handling advert and candidate responses
- Creating candidate profiles
- Sending out interview confirmations
- Updating the CRM system
- Interviewing candidates
- Gaining referrals
- Getting feedback after interviews
- Manging the candidate process from start to final stage interview
We need someone who has a fearless nature for this Associate Search Consultant role. In addition you will have
- Sales or Recruitment knowledge
- Knowledge or passion towards the Technology sector
- Experience of overcoming objections
- Track record of hitting targets
The company believe in providing structured training to give their Search Consultants the edge over the competition.
Rewards and incentives
25 days holiday + stats
Weekly early finish incentives
Free breakfast on Friday's
All expenses paid European trips
If you want to be part of one of the fastest moving Technology recruitment organisations and have the sales drive, never give up attitude and determination to succeed then we would be keen to hear from you.
Please send your CV to the link below or call Anthony on .
Coburg Banks Sales specialise in recruiting Sales Directors, Business Development Manager's, Sales Manager's, Sales Executive's and Internal Sales Consultants across multiple industries throughout the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within Sales please refer them to us.