- Immigration Paralegal (Birmingham or Manchester)
- Salary up to £20,000 with benefits
- Full time and Permanent
- Immediate interview and start date
My client is a leading Immigration law firm, based in London with regional offices in Birmingham and Manchester. A great opportunity has risen for an experienced Immigration Case Workers to join their Birmingham or Manchester offices.
Ideal candidate will have experience in the following areas:
- Spouse/Fiance/unmarried partner in country/out country applications
- Indefinite Leave applications - all categories
- EEA applications
- All points based applications
- Knowledge and ability to prepare appeals/admin reviews/reconsiderations/injunctions
- Up to £20,000 salary
- 21 days holidays PLUS bank holidays
- State of the art offices with friendly atmosphere
- Free onsite parking
- Career progression- Opportunity to manage caseworkers
If you have a minimum of one years' experience dealing with Immigration matters and would like further information regarding this role then please apply or contact Mehreen Arif at Circle Recruitment .
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.