CNC Programmer, Setter / Operator
£15/£20 per hour
This role is for a CNC Programmer, Setter & Operator to join a precision engineering company in Atherstone. The role is paying a starting rate of £15/£20 per hour, to work a fixed day shift. The hours of work are Monday-Thursday; 7:30am - 4:00pm and Friday; 7:30am - 12:30pm.
Working on CNC milling machines, you will be responsible for programming, setting and operating using Heidenhain. You will be responsible for running the machining section and you will need to be able to run two machines simultaneously.
As a CNC Programmer, Setter & Operator you will be working unsupervised on CNC milling machines. You will be responsible for the machining section of the company so you must be confident and able to hit the ground running.
The successful candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Hands-on working experience as a CNC Programmer, Setter/Operator
- Able to Programme using Heidenhain with zero training required
- Fully conversant when programming milling machines
- Experience working with small - large batch work
- Willing to work overtime as and when required
If interested please do not hesitate in applying. If you would like to discuss the position further, please do not hesitate to contact Roger at Interaction Recruitment on .