Salary: £38k - £42k + Benefits
Are you an experienced and talented Business Analysts? Are you looking for that next step into an exciting and growing company? My client are currently looking to recruit a BA to join their established team to assist with a number of tasks such as the creation of high quality analysis, As Is/To Be modelling, capturing business requirements and producing detailed functional specifications. Key to this position will be meeting business outcomes whilst supporting customer and operational experiences.
Being a collaborative worker you will liaise with business representatives and colleagues across IT applying your technical knowledge in order to bridge the gap between the business and IT.
- Understand all change currently being undertaken, by liaising closely with other departments
- Understanding and leading functional and non-functional business requirements from a range of stakeholders, working alongside colleagues to translate these into User Journeys.
- Develop good understanding of the business in order to explain how change will impact from an end-to-end perspective
- Collaborate with Design and Development teams; ensuring all solutions meets the agreed business requirements.
- Work closely with Solution Architect's to ensure system design are effective and where required identify and escalate any areas of incompatibility or risk.
- Check both business and technical solutions with stakeholders ensuring that the requirements are meeting agreed standards.
- ISEB/BCS or equivalent qualification
- Business Analyst who has experience of working within growing/changing organisations and across a number types of change programmes of different complexity
- Understand best practice techniques and a variety of methodologies. (Agile beneficial)
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with experience managing resources assigned on a project by project basis.
- Strong background of defining and documenting solutions and changes, experience of producing detailed functional specifications supported with structured analysis techniques and methodologies.
- Understanding of regulatory change e.g. Payments Services Directive. (Beneficial)