My client based just North of Birmingham City Centre, is looking for a Junior Accounts Administrator to join their small but fast-growing team in their Commercial department.
The hours are 8 a.m. - 5 p.m with 30 minutes lunch, free car parking, 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays and 10 days company sick pay. Easy access on public transport.
To provide efficient administrative support and co-ordination to ensure the smooth running of associated contracts.
- To process all completed works for specific clients to allow timely and accurate invoicing, maintaining required margin levels
- Complete client summaries where required to support applications for payment
- Ensure all invoices have purchase order number and relevant documentation as defined by client requirements, before finalising. If not, then to obtain such information from the operational teams.
- To be first point of contact to deal with all queries in relation to invoicing from both internal and external sources in relation to the contracts.
- Confident in dealing with clients and internal staff to ensure the smooth running of the contracts
- Updating internal system.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
- To undertake general accounts Administration duties relating to the contracts including;
- Correspondence and filing, preparation of reports and documents, updating electronic records, telephone call handling, administration, sub-contractors administration, production of valuations and presentation of results, attending meetings to resolve problems, production of short range plan information.
- To enable full audible trails with for example, but not limited to invoices, time-sheets and material orders, delivery notes.
- GCSE (or 'O' Level equivalent) passes in Maths and English or recognised equivalent
- Experience in a similar role with a background in Facilities Management administration
- Confidence and commitment to providing a high quality, professional service
- Adaptable and flexible in approach to work required
- Effective problem solving skills
- Detail conscious
- Results/tasks orientated
If you obtain the relevant experience please feel free to apply.