PA to Directors
A fabulous opportunity for a proactive, engaging PA to Directors to join this well-established, international business on the outskirts of Birmingham/ Solihull.
My client is an international, market leading engineering business with an excellent reputation in the market.
As the PA to Directors, you will be supporting 3 key Heads of Department, covering IT, Finance and Treasury. As the PA you will provide a confident secretarial support including the booking of all travel and associated itineraries, managing expenses, coordinating meetings, preparing documentation for meetings, monitoring all holidays and sickness and providing cover for other PAs in periods of absence. Alongside these secretarial duties, you will also have departmental specific tasks including the coordination of meetings with external auditors on a bi annual basis, managing updates and minutes for all key projects across the business and the coordination of weekly payment authorisations.
This is a highly varied and fast-paced role with plenty of challenges for the right person.
The ideal candidate for the PA to Directors MUST:
- Have worked in a PA/ Secretarial role previously supporting multiple department heads
- Have a high attention to detail when managing multiple varied administrative tasks
- Excel with organisation and prioritisation skills
- Work well as part of the wider secretarial team with a real team player mentally
- Communicate effectively across internal departments
- Confidentally manage expectation of senior level Executives
- Ideally have a good working knowledge of a finance function/ background within accountancy
£27,000 + bonus (up to 10%) + 25 days holiday + bank