Revit MEP Coordinator
We have an excellent opportunity for a Revit MEP Coordinator to join a highly reputable Building Services organisation on a 6 month contract basis in Birmingham. Our client has a wealth of knowledge and experience designing award-winning facilities for a variety of sectors including Aviation, Rail, Education and Healthcare. Due to an increasing workload, they are seeking an enthusiastic Revit MEP coordinator to join their expert team.
The selected candidate will have a variety of roles and responsibilities, including the production and development of Revit MEP models, assisting with the change and coordination of relevant drawings, and ensuring all work meets the required quality and standards stated by the project brief. You will also update clients on progress, participate in project meetings, carry-out site visits, and assist with the training of junior team members.
The essential skills experience and attributes required for this role include:
- Proven experience with Revit modelling and MEP Coordination
- Experience working on a variety of project types
- Understanding of current building regulations and legislation
- Strong technical and analytical abilities
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise workloads and meet strict deadlines
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work on the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information, please contact Rebecca Moore on or email Rebecca.Moore @blueprintrecruit.com and quote 12895RM. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.