purchase Ledger / Accounts
FRS are acting on behalf of a fantastic charity based in Rugby. This is a 360 role but our client is looking for an outgoing individual with Purchase Ledger experience who won't hesitate at chipping in with other aspects of the business. Duties will include:
• Control of the Purchase Ledger
• Posting invoices onto computerised systems
• Matching, batching and coding invoices
• Making payments to suppliers
• Authorising payment invoices
• Bank reconciliation
• Dealing with telephone, letter, email and fax queries
• General administration duties will be required day to day The ideal candidate will have:
• Excellent eye for detail
• Somebody who can bring in new innovative ideas
• Good Purchase Ledger experience
• Keen and willing to chip in around the office with other aspects of the business Hours of work:
• Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm Salary: • £19,000 - £21,000 depending on experience There is a real family atmosphere in the office and this is a fantastic opportunity for somebody to progress their career with a leading national charity.
FRS strives to be an equal opportunities employer, and is committed to treating all applicants alike. FRS does not treat any individual on grounds of sex, age, colour, marital status, race, nationality or ethnic or national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or membership or non-membership of a trade union, less favourably than others. All vacancies advertised are open to all ages.