Job Title: Accounts Semi-Senior
An opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing accountancy firms in the UK. The successful applicant must have at least 18 months experience of working in practice and also needs experience preparing accounts and related tax returns for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies.
The successful applicant's responsibilities will include:
- Prepare accounts and tax computations for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies.
- Maintain client books and records on a regular basis.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with new and existing clients.
- Work and liaise with other members in the accounts team and colleagues in other parts of the firm as necessary to provide high quality client service.
- Report directly to a manager/director.
- Prepare financial statements for limited companies, LLP's, partnerships and sole traders from trial balance stage and incomplete records.
- Project management - ensure you meet deadlines and budget constraints.
- Accounts preparation work.
- Preparation of management accounts.
- Some bookkeeping.
- VAT returns preparation.
- Tax computations.
- Direct client contact.
- Broad range of experience dealing with all aspects of limited companies in particular as well as LLP's, partnerships and sole traders.
- At least 18 months experience of working in practice.
- AAT qualified or part-qualified ACCA or ACA.
- Technically capable of producing statutory financial statements to a high standard.
- Able to communicate clearly with colleagues and clients at all levels.
- A proven track record of establishing and maintaining strong client relationships.
- Possess strong team working skills.
- Demonstrable ability to take responsibility and use own initiative.
ACS are recruiting for a Accounts Semi-Senior If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Accounts Semi-Senior please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Accounts Semi-Senior It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as Accounts Semi-Senior with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Accounts Semi-Senior role you desire.