Birmingham City Centre
£23,000 - £25,000
Are you an experienced Secretary or PA?
Are you looking to progress your career at a reputable company?
Bell Cornwall Recruitment may have the perfect opportunity for you!
We are recruiting on behalf of our client, a well-established Commercial Property firm based in the heart of Birmingham City Centre. We are looking for enthusiastic, driven candidates to aid in the administration for the Commercial Development Team. The role is a team secretary position supporting 3 directors.
The company is a market leader in its field, and you would be working within a busy, fast-paced department.
- Complex diary management.
- Organising client and team events.
- Travel arrangements.
- Management of property files.
- Raising invoices and credit notes.
- Completing expense claims on behalf of fee earners.
- Secretarial duties such as audio typing and minute taking.
- Previous secretarial experience in a Property firm.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Fast and accurate typing.
- Excellent organisational skills, time management and attention to detail.
- Proactive, able to use initiative, and efficient.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
The successful candidate will have previous secretarial experience within the property field, and be hardworking with excellent communication skills. You will be rewarded with a competitive salary (subject to experience) and benefits package including 25 days holiday, Pension scheme, and Life Assurance.
If this position sounds right for you, please don't hesitate to apply!
Interested? Please click the 'APPLY' button now!
BCR have more fantastic opportunities for you!
Visit www.bellcornwall.co.uk & follow BCR on Twitter @LoveWorkBeHappy to view all of the latest jobs.
BCR want to make finding a job that you will love as smooth sailing as possible. BCR now offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.
Love Work Be Happy
BCR aim to get back to all applicants within 24 hours however if you have not received a response within this period then please feel free to contact us on at your earliest convenience.
BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT
(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)
PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales