Technology Enabled L&D Specialist
Position: Technology Enabled L&D Specialist
Location: Brierley Hill
Reference: AR / J19285
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
Insurance organisation currently has an exciting opening for an E-Learning specialist to join their growing business. This newly created role is working for a firm that has enjoyed significant growth over the past few years and strives to give excellent service to its customers. As part of the group strategy, a significant investment has gone into the learning and development function to ensure that they expand and continue to grow.
Consult, advise, design, deliver and evaluate learning and development (L&D) solutions and technology based learning capabilities, in accordance with internal and external standards and regulatory requirements, to enable a culture of self-directed learning and to meet business requirements across the organisation.
- Consult with other departments, analyse business requirements and recommend appropriate learning solutions in-line with Learning and Development (L&D) departmental standards that are effective and meet agreed business requirements
- In liaison with subject matter experts, identify and update technology courseware solutions and associated materials to ensure they are fit for purpose, accurate and up-to-date to meet business and regulatory requirements
- Coach, guide and advise L&D and the business on the most appropriate use of technology learning interventions in line with good practice to ensure the learning meets the needs of the business and learner
- Optimise existing technology and develop technology based learning capabilities to support a learning organisation that is responsive, flexible and focused on learners needs
- Develop and manage the Learning Management System (LMS) to ensure that it delivers maximum learner engagement and impact
- Deliver short term / one-off projects and activities as required by and to the standards and outcomes agreed with Line Manager
- Certificate in Learning and Development (CIPD or equivalent)
- CIPD blended learning certificate, COLF or other equivalent technology led solution qualification
- Technical or professional qualification suitable to the area of specialism i.e. general insurance, financial services, etc. would be an advantage
- Driving license
Experience and Knowledge
- Experience of designing and delivering a range of learning solutions using software such as Articulate Storyline, Adobe Captivate etc.
- Experience of managing and developing Learning Management Systems e.g. Litmos, Cornerstone
- Relevant technical knowledge or experience in operational role relevant to area of specialism
If successful, you can expect a generous salary, along with benefits to include a contributory pension, free parking, flexi time and 23 days holiday. To find out more, please contact Adrian Richards at Cavendish Maine for a confidential discussion.