Regional Sales Manager - Audiology - £35K
- Expanding International Firm
- Successful Hearing Aid and Hearing Testing Manufacturer
- New Products and Growing Team
The Company: A reputable and professional organisation with ambitions to consolidate and improve their market share. Our client takes pride in the level of service they offer their customers, from product range to technical knowhow and training quality.
For this Regional Sales Manager role, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- The ideal candidate will be experienced in selling to the NHS
- A commercially astute individual with audiology background would also be considered
- Ability to deal with a variety of decision makers
- Attitudes desired include: Dynamic, strong presenting skills, can-do attitude, strategic, memorable
- Up to £40,000 basic, plus £10,000 OTE
- Growing and ambitious company, full training provided
- Full benefits package including executive company car, mobile and laptop
Location: The position of Regional Sales Manager covers Derby, Leicester, Northampton, Norwich, Lincoln, Nottingham, Peterborough, Kettering
Can't see anything that suits you? We only advertise a small proportion of available roles within our medical device sales division. Contact us to discuss your background in confidence and we'll give you a measured and realistic appraisal of your background and career requirements.