Mitchell Adam are proudly working with a Top 50 Accountancy Practice Firm who are looking for a Senior Accountant. They are looking for a thriving individual to join their Business Services team. An individual that is career minded, dedicated and willing to prove their worth is key.
- Prepare accounts for limited companies from trial balance stage, also carry out sole traders and partnerships from primary records.
- Prepare and manage monthly and quarterly management accounts which include variance analysis.
- Record and maintain records and clients books on a regular basis.
- Preparation of VAT returns. Also prepare Corporation Tax, Partnership Tax and Personal Tax returns so they are ready for view.
- Build up relationships with new clients and also maintain strong relationships with current clients.
- Work and communicate with other members in the accounts team and colleagues in other parts of the firm when necessary to provide high quality client service
- You must be able to communicate clearly with colleagues and clients at all levels
- You must have a proven track record of establishing and maintaining strong client relationships
- Have an active approach to problem solving and delivering client solutions
- They must have strong team working skills
- Full, clean driving licence as some work may require travel
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Someone with experience working in a practice office is key; ACCA or QBE considered.
- A broad range of experience working with all aspects of limited companies in particular. Also be able to work closely with sole traders and partnerships.
- Technically capable of producing statutory accounts to a high standard
- General corporate and personal tax experience essential
- Working knowledge of Sage Line 50 and Microsoft Excel essential
- Working knowledge of CCH desirable
WHAT's ON OFFER?
- A competitive remuneration package
- Training and development within the role
- Opportunity to progress in your career within a growing company