Home Care Assistant
Want to make a difference to someone’s life? Do you have a genuine desire to help others?
Elite Care 24/7 is a leading healthcare service. We are currently recruiting empathetic, motivated care assistants to support our clients in various areas in Birmingham.
What we offer:
- No Zero Hour Contract!!!
- Permanent Position
- Option to work in your chosen area.
- Full Time & Part time Opportunities available
- Ongoing specialist care training
- Free Care Certificate Training and the opportunity to take QCF Level 2 & 3 qualifications in Health & Social Care.
- Free Specialised training in Level 2 in Learning Disability, End of Life Care, Challenging Behaviour
- Excellent rates of pay
- An opportunity to work for a growing, forward thinking company
- Outstanding career development opportunities
- Bank Hours are available for those that want flexible hours as and when.
Your Role: To assist clients with their personal care needs in order to promote independence in their own homes, to support social inclusion and provide company / companionship. Some domestic duties and shopping duties as required.
Experience: Don’t worry if you don’t have any experience we provide excellent training. All our carers come from all walks of life, many just wanting a change of career. We are looking for candidates who truly want to make a difference to someone’s life and want to feel a real sense of satisfaction when coming to work.
Areas Include: Sutton Coldfield, Handsworth, Erdington, Bordesley Green, Kingstanding, Castle Vale, Harborne, Quinton, Edgbaston, Bartley Green, Weoley Castle, King Heath, Moseley, Northfield & Longbridge.
Unfortunately, due to the nature of the work we cannot offer school hours only. Elite Care 24/7 is an equal opportunities employer and this position is subject to an enhanced DBS.