Recruitment Support Executive
This role is really doing what the job title suggests: supporting our recruitment consultants and office manager at all levels so they can continue to deliver first class client and candidate service.
AF Selection is a specialist recruiter with a long and illustrious history and a very close-knit team. We're looking to add to this team with a proactive and pragmatic Recruitment Support Executive who will assist consultants with a variety of tasks across both administration and recruitment. There's a big list of duties here:
- Provide excellent administrative support and deliver first class customer service to both candidates and clients alike
- Database housekeeping activities to ensure candidate details are up to date.
- Assisting with candidate searches on in-house system and CV searches on job boards
- Undertake searches and approach candidates using LinkedIn and other social media platforms
- Carry out research as appropriate e.g sector, company, etc.
- Screening, qualifying and initial interviewing of candidates
- Ensuring first class candidate and client communication with respect to arranging and confirming interview arrangements
- Shielding telephone calls/candidate queries
- Responding to emails and applicants as appropriate
- Preparing and loading adverts onto Broadbean
- Undertake duties to support marketing and social media activities including the design of pdf material
What we're looking for
We're looking for someone who has experience working in either a customer focussed admin role or someone who has worked as a Resourcer within a recruitment agency environment. It is essential that you are used to working in a busy environment with lots of experience on the phones - we're not a phone-bashing, hard-core sales environment, but a lot of what we do is speaking to people in a friendly and informative manner. You'll be happy to develop a rapport with both clients and candidates to offer assistance whether this is by phone, email or text and you'll also maintain and refresh the database on a daily basis. You'll be a dab hand with Microsoft Office and will have a flair for creating pdf designs, as well as having a strong work ethic combined with a sense of fun and will be extremely organised.
What's on offer?
Our team works really hard and we have and encourage a real sense of camaraderie and sense of humour - recruitment is a hard industry to work in! We've got really lovely offices in the centre of Sutton Coldfield, offer a generous holiday allowance plus your birthday off and we close between Christmas and New Year. There's a fridge packed full of treats and as much tea and coffee as you can drink. This role may well suit someone looking for part-time hours, but we're also happy to consider full-time candidates - please let us know your preference on your application!