Income Maximisation Officer
Income Maximisation Officer (Midlands/South)
Fixed-term until April 2019
Part-time - 18.5 hours pw (flexible working)
GBP12,826 pa + car allowance (GBP26,000 fte)
As one of the UK's leading social housing providers Stonewater has bold and ambitious plans, and is committed to delivering our vision: for everyone to have the opportunity to have a place they can call home.
We have achieved a huge amount since our formation in January 2015, and are currently looking to recruit a confident and pro-active part-time Income Maximisation Officer, initially until April 2019.
Reporting to the Head of Income Maximisation, you will strengthen our capacity to promote good financial management and develop long-term solutions to external impacts.
- Providing a high performing income maximisation service, achieving agreed performance targets in service user satisfaction and project management.
- Enabling customers to maximise their income and prioritise their debts
- Producing policies, procedures and strategies, ensuring that relevant legislation and best practice are followed at all times
- Providing training, expertise and support to all relevant staff
- Creating and supporting partnerships with local authorities and other stakeholders
Aligned to our #Connected programme, we have established a digital focused income maximisation service and are committed to its continued development.
An excellent communicator, you should have the ability to engage and influence with well-developed networking and negotiating skills. Good analytical and problem solving skills are essential combined with a commitment to innovation, quality and customer service.
Ideally you should have a track record developing and implementing market leading, innovative and scalable solutions, impacting positively on both customers and the business.
We are a national housing association and whilst there is flexibility regarding your base frequent national travel will be required in the role.
If you have the right skills and level of commitment to be successful in a role like this we can offer:
- 26 days' annual leave (plus an entitlement for bank holidays)
- Comprehensive training and development opportunities
- Staff helpline offering independent, confidential information, counselling and support
- Holiday trading, childcare vouchers and cycle to work scheme
To apply, please email a copy of your CV together with a supporting statement, by the closing date via the button below.
Closing date: 1 October 2017
Stonewater is a Charitable Industrial and Provident Society No.20558R. We are committed to equality for all and welcome applications from all sectors of the community.