We are currently recruiting for a Production Expeditor for our client based close to Blythe Bridge.
Our client is a leading manufacturer of exhausts and catalytic convertors.
Due to continued growth they are looking for a Production Expeditor to join their busy team.
The duties of this role will include:
- Liaising with stores collecting components
- Picking pipework from stock
- Picking production jig
- Checking parts in jig before the "job" goes into WIP for weld.
To succeed in this role you will:
- Be fit and active due to lifting and carrying
- Be punctual and conscientious
- Have good communication skills
THE GOOD STUFF
- Full time hours on a day shift
- A friendly working environment
- Free on-site parking
- Training will be provided
- Temporary to permanent position.
THE NITTY GRITTY
- You will need to have safety boots
- The hours are 7am-3.30pm Mon-Thurs and 7am-2.30pm on a Friday
- You must have your own transport as public transport does not pass this site.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity then apply now.