About the role
As CRM Manager, for Interserve Healthcare, you will have full responsibility for overseeing the day to day activities and functional use of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM system and Power BI reporting tool. This is a key system within the business which enables Business Development activity to be captured and reported on. As CRM Manager you will need to ensure there is governance and control over the use of the system, ensuring data integrity.
You will need to see the users of the system as customers and ensure the system is operationally fit for purpose. You will actively manage the deployment of the system including training, maintenance and new function roll out, user and key administration and day to day support. You will also prepare business cases to support the wider roll out of the system to the business. You will need to be self motivated, resilient and take the initiative to maximise the benefits of the CRM product.
You will need to embrace the company vision and values and SustainAbilities programme, promoting these with all internal and external customers.
- To provide clear, concise and timely communications via email, phone or face-to-face.
- To maintain highly effective relationships across the business, working with other colleagues to ensure high levels of engagement and a high quality of service is offered to our clients and stakeholders alike. In particular work closely with the Finance Team to generate pipeline performance reporting.
- Provide day to day support to the CRM users ensuring an excellent customer service approach is adopted.
- Build strong working relationships with the suppliers of the system and associated support specialists, ensuring a healthy, robust relationship is in place and an effective service is received from them.
- Build strong relationships with members of the wider Interserve Group CRM Teams and Heads of Department in the business to ensure future business requirements are well understood.
- Maintain up-to date knowledge of CRM products and future developments by attending events and engaging in forms.
- Clearly sets out actions and responsibility ensuring successful conclusion of work and goes above and beyond to provide information and reports to support business decision making.
- Be the CRM champion for the business, identifying and communicating best practice in its use and the benefits gained thereby.
- Be a natural forward planner who critically assesses there own performance and puts actions in place to maintain up to date CRM knowledge, ensuring that knowledge is used to improve, develop and enhance the CRM solution.
- Technically review the CRM system and make recommendations for future strategic improvements.
- Maintain and improve the integrity and usability and customize the CRM system with bespoke reports and dashboards to fit company needs.
Knowledge skills & experience:
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- A proven track record of working within an IT environment, with specific experience in managing and developing Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Power BI.
- Highly IT literate with excellent skills in MS Office products with good data handling skills and analysis.
- An ability to work in environments where different stakeholders will have differing or competing priorities and interests, driving consensus and common purpose.
- Good working knowledge of the Sales, Bid & Tender process.
- Attention to detail skills and the ability to work and deliver under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Experience in implementing, managing and delivering end to end system developments and change.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, and having the ability to converse with non-technical users to ensure key information capture.
- Methodical and organised approach to work and self motivated with a clear focus on high quality to deliver beyond expectations.
- Ability to maintain interest and energy through development and change programmes, driving to completion
- High level of flexibility, able to adapt to change, resilient in approach and able to detect and resolve problems
- Project Management Qualification, PRINCE2 (Desirable)
About the company
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all.
What we can offer you:
• A competitive salary of GBP30,000 per annum.
• Generous holiday allowance - 25 days per year + 8 bank holidays
• Childcare Voucher scheme - this is open to all employees
• Share scheme - a chance to purchase shares
• Save scheme - the opportunity to save money
• Pension scheme
• Exclusive employee staff discounts on high street retailers with "MyInterserve"