Support Worker - Great deal of job satisfaction
This is a great opportunity to make a positive impact on a young person's life. You will be working for a professional case management company that provides excellent standards of care and services to enhance the quality of life for spinal and brain injured individuals.
They are currently seeking an experienced Support Worker to support a 13 year old male who has cerebral palsy in Great Wyrley.
- Previous experience within a similar role, or a willingness to learn and develop skills
- Ability to work on a rota basis to include days, nights and weekends
- Comfortable working in his family home with pets
- A flexible, positive, caring attitude
A driver is preferred for this particular position
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Working with the client in his own home (privacy and confidentiality must be respected at all times)
- Offer support and motivation
- Providing transport to and from social events and appointments
- Ensuring rehabilitation regimes and exercises are followed
- Following instructions and implement the recommendations
- Keeping daily notes
- Taking part in regular supervision with the Case Manager
Hourly Rate: GBP10 - GBP12 per hour
Hours: 35 hours per week - permanent
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a quality case management company that values long term personal and professional development and treats staff with respect. In addition, your commitment and attention will be rewarded with excellent rates of pay and a great deal of job satisfaction.
Please note that employment will be subject to excellent references and a DBS disclosure being obtained.
This role would suit: Support Worker, Care Worker and Care Assistant
Please apply now to avoid disappointment!