Staffline are recruiting for Porters to work with at our client's site in Leamington Spa.
- Ensuring that products, packaging and ingredients are stored in the correct area.
- Transferring products, packaging and ingredients from one area to another following all high-risk area procedures.
- Ensuring traceability labels are present and updated according with procedures.
- Ensure all products are transferred back from the line to the designated areas with full traceability.
- Ensure that any technical paperwork is recorded accurately in a timely manner.
- Safety knifes to be clean and maintained in good condition all time.
- Ensure packaging and ingredients are ordered in advance in order to supply the line without any down time.
- Maintain an observation of product life and ensure products are rotated accordingly.
- Ensure that equipment, containers and all areas are kept in a clean and tidy condition.
- Report any deficiencies/ errors/ faults to your Team Leader.
- Attend staff meetings and training as required.
- Ensure that product is manufactured to the required quality and legal standards as set out by the company as well as maintaining basic food hygiene practice.
- At all times to be aware and observant of Health & Safety Regulations.
- Carry out any other duties as are within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job, the title of the post and its grading as requested by the shift manager or Head of Department/Division.
Shift pattern: Sunday to Wednesday 6am-4pm or Wednesday to Saturday 6am-4pm (Wednesdays are 6am-6pm).
Pay rate is GBP7.80 p/h, overtime rate GBP9.75 p/h above 48 hours.
Please apply now.