Customer Service Advisor Sales
Customer Service Advisor Sales - Jewson - Leamington Spa
In everything we do, we aim to provide a personalised, knowledgeable and trustworthy service - efficiently helping both trades' people and the general public in achieving their goals. For you, that means a fantastic work ethic, a happy environment and a great team around you.
Join the Jewson team and you'll build productive and profitable relationships with your customers in the area, whilst ensuring our customer service is excellent at all times.
So are you up for handling the ultimate, frontline responsibility for a business and its goals? Could you help sustain a world class reputation? Then apply today!
What will I be doing in the role?
- The main purpose of your role will involve proactively maximising sales and margin, whilst developing and maintaining good customer relations within your branch.
- You will need to build relationships with customers, both face to face and via the telephone, to help achieve sales growth for your branch. You will also be required to support the branch in all aspects of customer service.
- You'll carry out cash transactions, refunds and till processes accurately and in accordance with branch procedures.
- You'll keep up to date with your knowledge of products, technology and regulations.
- Place direct sales orders, organise delivery times, and notify customers.
- Your duties will include dealing with customers on a day to day basis on the counter and over the phone building long term relationships.
- You will ensure all sales orders are promptly processed to meet customer needs.
Am I who you are looking for?
First and foremost we always want to recruit talented people that align well with our values and way of working; we innovate, we collaborate, we're agile, we act with entrepreneurial spirit, and we're supportive of and close to our customers. Does this sound like you?
What do we look for in a Customer Service Advisor?
- You should have some customer service experience. If you know what great services looks like, sounds like and feels like. That's really important to us.
- Excellent communication skills
- Organised with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- The ability to multi task, prioritise and work under pressure
- Positive outlook
- A warm and friendly nature
- You'll be a personable and excellent team player.
- More importantly, we are looking for someone with the right attitude and behaviours. Someone who is eager to learn and really develop themselves and the service our company can offer.
What are the benefits?
In addition to a competitive base salary plus an attractive bonus scheme, you will benefit from a significant focus on your own personal development and also have access to:
- A defined contribution pension scheme.
- 31 days holiday (increasing to 33 days with service)
- Flexible Holiday buy-sell scheme (allowing up to 3 days holiday to be bought or sold).
- A defined share purchasing scheme (Each month you put away an agreed amount from your 'pre-tax' pay and we use it to buy Saint-Gobain shares for you. As an added bonus, for every four shares you buy Saint-Gobain will give you an extra share free of charge).
- As an employee you are automatically covered by the Saint-Gobain Life Assurance Scheme.
- Staff discounts and various other benefits.