Technical Support Operative
Technical Support Operative Level 1 - Telford - GBP17,000-19,000 per annum
Working as part of a busy 1st line support team you would be responsible for providing technical assistance to clients in professional and timely manner.
- Telephone support for customers, including logging of issues on internal systems;
- Provide technical assistance for customers
- Email support for customers, including logging of issues on internal systems;
- Communicate with 3rd parties including fault logging;
- Collaborate with Line 1 and Line 2 teams to achieve fault resolution;
WHAT? Are we seeking?
- Experience dealing and working with customers.
- Experience of Windows operating systems
- Broad knowledge of technology / telecoms sector and competitor awareness
- Experience of MAC OS
- 5 GCSEs as a minimum including English & Mathematics at Grade C or equivalent
- Higher education or additional technical qualifications
- 6 months experience on service desk or in similar customer facing role.
- Telecoms industry experience
- Experience of dealing with Internet Services including DSL, Domain hosting, email and VoIP
- Telephone and written communication skills at a high standard
- Ability to work effectively under pressure from customers and suppliers
- Able to use MS office packages effectively
WHY? Should you apply?
- Progression opportunities.
- Great working environment
WHEN? Do they need people?
HOW? Can I apply?
Click the "Apply Now" button.
Or call/email Samantha Round /