Control Systems Engineer .71/hr Ltd Co Powertrain
A Control Systems Development Engineer is required to work for a leading automotive OEM. The position will be a long term contract role based in Whitley, Coventry and is paying a rate of up to GBP30.71 Ltd Co per hour.
The Successful Development Engineer will be responsible for the advanced development activities for engine management systems.
The team performs the upfront analysis and development of new features and technologies to enable their progression to the delivery teams.
In order to support a major technology development programme for future generation gasoline engines, an experienced engineer is now required to join the team.
To apply for this position you should have some of the following:
- Engine Management Experience
- Control System Development Experience
- Failure Mode Avoidance Techniques
- Strong understanding of gasoline engine operation and control
- Experience of requirement development for embedded control systems using Failure Mode Avoidance techniques
- Experience in embedded systems development (e.g. engine management or equivalent)
- Experience of software rapid prototyping tools
- Experience with MATLAB / Simulink
- Education Required:
- Degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering or equivalent subject
In return for your experience offer:
- - Hourly rate of up to GBP30.71 Ltd
- - Long term contract initially until March 2018 with potential to be renewed yearly
- - Experience working with a leading automotive OEM
If you are interested please APPLY NOW. For further information you can contact Teresa Lee Recruitment.
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship.