A company that offers a wide range of bespoke white label insurance products for a large number of
dealer groups are seeking a Team Manager based in Warwick to join its expanding team. You will receive many benefits such as, 25 days + stats holiday, contributory pension, free parking, healthcare offered after successful probation, childcare vouchers, discounted insurance products for cars, staff incentives, Cycle to Work scheme, summer and Christmas staff parties and a fantastic office environment.
Founded in the year 2000, and having recently celebrated its 16th anniversary, this company develops and markets innovative insurance solutions to the Automotive Industry motor dealers. The company has a prestigious client base across the industry and currently provides schemes for 8 of the top 20 dealer groups in the AM 100 list, including 4 of the top 5.
As a Team Manager, your most important role will be leading and motivating the team to ensure they're consistently providing the best customer service possible and that the department is achieving the goals and objectives set by the business. As the person responsible for the daily running of the customer service department, meeting quality and service objectives, as well as planning areas of improvement and development are a given. Daily planning and problem solving are a key part of this role, as is working continuously to develop the individuals in your team. You will promote and instil effective partnership working with both external and internal stakeholders and ensure a robust, best
Duties will include:
- Daily monitoring of telephone statistics, system reports and email queues to meet SLA's
- and KPIs.
- Managing staff on a daily basis, monitoring work load and allocating tasks appropriately
- based on the demands of the business.
- Ensuring shift rotas are managed, maintained and adjusted accordingly.
- Managing overtime schedules productivity, hours and costs.
- Assisting in forecasting work and staffing requirements.
- Maintaining accurate metrics, reporting and KPI tracking for the department.
- Managing attendance, punctuality and staff adherence in accordance with policies and
- Analysing productivity across all activities and implement appropriate actions as
- Working with the other department managers to implement any associated corrective
- actions / re-assign work / staff as required, in order adapt to changing volumes in work.
- Working with your manager, coordinate staff recruitment and induction to maintain
- staffing levels.
- Deputising for line manager and oversee departmental reporting KPIs and SLAs when
To be a successful Team Manager you will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience managing a multi-channel customer service department / team preferably
- within a fast-paced concern resolution environment.
- Experience of handling complaints and escalations, ideally within a regulated
- Experience of managing work schedules, shifts, rotas and some budgets.
- HNC, A level or equivalent preferably with minimum English at grade c or above or
- equivalent work experience / related training.
- Excellent communicator with a highly visible approach to leadership, performance
- management and motivation.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for excellent Customer Service, great interpersonal skills and an enthusiastic and positive manner. Our client expects everyone in their team to want to go the extra mile for their customers and ensure their experience is outstanding.
In return, for dedication and hard work you will be rewarded and recognised for your contribution in a fast paced but fulfilling environment and will receive a salary of GBP25,000 - GBP30,000 per annum plus a performance related bonus.
You will be working Monday to Friday, 8.30am - 5.00pm initially with an element of flexibility to accommodate busy periods.