Industry & Third-Party Supplier Manager (Retail Energy)
Role: Industry & Third-Party Supplier Manager (Retail Energy)
Salary: GBP25K - GBP30K
Do you have experience of managing third party relationships in retail energy ideally for a Domestic Gas and Electricity energy supplier? We are looking for an Industry & Third-Party Supplier Manager to ensure relationships and contract management with industry third parties such as MOPs, MAMs, SMART, DC's are maintained. Leading a small team of 3, you will ensure KPIs and SLAs are adhered to, and determine the impact of industry change on the business. If you have solid Contract Management experience with 3rd parties, apply to day for the Industry and Third-Party Supplier Manager!!!
- Third party management - SPAA, DCUSA, BSC, Elexon, DC, MP, MAM and System Developers.
- Manage Industry Facing Team allowing for succession planning and staff development
- Review Industry change documents, and follow through change request proposals to ensure compliance
- Production of Reports and dashboards;
- Analyse existing processes and recommend and implement change
- Ensure efficient flow of information between the Sales Team, Customer Services, Business Development and the Quality Team;
- Main escalation route and contact for Third Parties.
- Attending PPMIP Forums
- Data Interrogation and root cause
- Proven track record in managing a team is essential;
- Detailed knowledge of the Energy Industry and its operations is essential;
- Experience of Industry Data Management would be a significant advantage;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to establish credibility and build relationships;
- Good verbal and written communication skills and excellent excel skills;
- Ability to identify issues and drive action plans to improve business performance;
- Able to identify process improvements to support performance improvement