Technical Sales Representative
Whitehill Pelham is currently recruiting a field based Technical Sales Representative. Our client is a leading supplier of equipment and consumables to laboratories and research facilities.
Based from home, within the territory which includes Peterborough, Kings Lynn, Birmingham, Coventry, Lincoln, Oxford, Nottingham, Leicestershire, Northamptonshire and Rutland, you will be responsible for:
• Maintaining and expanding relationships with existing key accounts and preferred suppliers;
• Developing new business and promoting your extensive portfolio of products and services within the industrial, higher education, utilities, food and beverage industries;
• Managing your own diary and ensuring that the customer records database is correctly updated at all times;
• Collaborating will all areas of the business, and working with preferred suppliers, to ensure customers are sold correct the product lines to meet their specific requirements.
In order to succeed in this position the successful candidate will have the following skills:
• Degree or similar qualification within a science subject, chemistry being advantageous but not essential;
• Existing sales experience and strong commercial knowledge and understanding;
• Post education Laboratory experience and / or detailed knowledge of the laboratory suppliers market;
• Excellent computer, communications, presentation strategic selling and negotiation skills;
• Combine a good attention to detail with a proactive, results and solutions focused approach.
The role is full time, you will be based from home and required to travel extensively within your territory. A generous remuneration package including a salary of up to GBP35,000 (determined by experience) + company car + bonus + an excellent benefits package (including company pension, private medical cover, share equity and flexible benefits) will be available to right candidate.