We are currently recruiting for an experienced Office Administrator to join our client based in a rural location on the outskirts of Henley-in-Arden. This is a full time position offering a competitive salary and fantastic benefits.
We are looking for candidates with previous administration experience and have exposure to working. This is a fast-paced role where accuracy and attention to detail are paramount. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a highly successful organisation within a friendly team.
Main Duties of the Office Administrator include:
- Reception: Including dealing with incoming telephone and email enquiries
- Meeting and Greeting Clients/Visitors.
- Preparing quotes, processing invoices and banking.
- To assist with marketing and new business enquiries.
- To build and maintain good relationships with commercial clients.
- Dealing with both incoming and outgoing post, including franking
- Organising travel arrangements.
- General Administration duties - printing, binding and filing.
To be considered for the role of Office Administrator, you will have:
- Experience working in a similar role
- Good working knowledge of Word, PowerPoint and Excel is a must
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work well under pressure
Candidates with a First Aid Certificate are encouraged to apply
You may also have experience in:
- Personal Assistant
- Office Administrator
- Office Support
Please contact us ASAP if you have the skills required for these positions.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future. All our vacancies are listed at