Field Engineering, Electrical, Welding
- Installation and maintenance of equipment across the UK.
- Ensuring optimum performance of customer's products.
- Testing and inspecting newly installed products.
- Offering a first-class customer experience.
- Producing records and logging completed work.
- Working across the UK - Predominantly in the Shropshire region - with occasional nights away.
- Electrical experience essential.
- Welding experience essential.
- Engineering qualification desirable.
- Flexible individual who can work as part of a team or independently.
- Organised and able to prioritise.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Full driving licence.
- Family run business manufacturing, supplying and installing bespoke products on a national scale.
For further information or to apply, please contact Shaun Kenyon at Travail Shrewsbury, or Press Apply. If this particular position is not suitable Travail Employment Group offers candidates a first class recruitment service tailored to meet your individual requirements. With knowledge of the local market and offering a diversity of career opportunities please feel free to contact one of our consultants.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.