An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a HR Officer/Advisor to join a global engineering consultancy based in Leamington. The role offers a competitive salary of between GBP30,000 to GBP35,000.
The candidate will manage the following responsibilities:
- Support day to day HR transactional activities, including recruitment, new starters, induction, pay and benefits, appraisal, absence management, discipline, grievance, payroll, benefits, leavers, etc.
- Support specific recruitment campaigns, through the drafting of contracts and offer letters and recording and reporting of relevant information
- Input, update and maintain the HR database, manual personnel files and other information sources/systems to ensure accuracy of data at all times
- Prepare, analyse and disseminate data such as management information, reports, HR related communications etc. from a variety of data sources using a variety of presentation tools e.g. Word, Excel, etc.
- Participate in project work as and when required, including support to line managers on all HR aspects
- Support international HR activities needed, including international assignments
- Review HR processes and procedures for ongoing improvements
- Continuous review of HR policies across the UK
- Undertake other HR activities as reasonably requested
- Able to use own initiative where appropriate
- Able to concisely and accurately explain processes and department needs to others
- Able to present solutions not just problems
- Customer and quality focused
- Able to confidently and clearly present information to others in both formal and informal environments
- Knowledge of and experience in working within an international HR environment
- Knowledge of HRIS system or similar
- Flexible and pro-active approach to tasks and work pattern
- Excellent interpersonal skills presenting a calm and approachable manner
- Able to travel to other sites regularly (fortnightly)
- Certificate in Personnel Practice, as a minimum
- Solid employment legislation knowledge and experience
- Able to create and manipulate data in complex formats using spreadsheets, word processing and presentation software packages
If interested, please apply.