Prestige Nursing Care - Branch Nurse Staffordshire
Prestige Nursing + Care is one of the largest care agencies in the UK. We have over 40 branches nationwide that are a mixture between company owned and franchise branches. An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Staffordshire Branch in the role of Branch Nurse.
The Branch Nurse is to provide administrative and nursing support to the Branch Manager on all clinical and professional aspects of the business.
This involves the following major responsibilities;
- Recruitment and selection of qualified nurses.
- Checking NMC pin numbers are valid.
- Receiving bookings from clients and placing members.
- Professional guidance to the Branch Manager and to members.
- To carry out clinical and risk assessments on individual clients and prepare care plans.
- To maintain accurate records.
- Supervision of qualified members.
Competence / Characteristics
- Computer literate in Microsoft Word.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Excellent administration skills.
- Ability to prioritise tasks.
- Professional and friendly disposition.
- Smart, professional appearance.
- Maintain and improve your professional knowledge and competence.
- Acknowledge any limitations in your knowledge and competence that may affect your ability to perform to the agreed standards.
This role is on an 'as and when' required basis.
If you feel this is the role for you then do not hesitate apply today!