Finance Business Partner
Gleeson Recruitment Group are looking to recruit a professional Finance Business Partner for our global client based in Coventry. The role will initially be for a period of 12 months. This is an amazing opportunity to get involved in an ever changing, fast moving business. You must be fully qualified and have previous working experience of dealing with senior stakeholders across various disciplines including finance, HR, strategy.
The successful Finance Business Partner will be working within an ever-evolving head office. You will be working with a talented team who are constantly striving to understand how the business operates both in finance and associated areas.
As the Finance Business Partner you will be responsible for :
- Supporting various areas P&Ls and ensure accurate month end reporting
- Provide full insight and detailed commentary to support costs and budgets
- Reporting of actual results with quality commentary
- Developing a true understanding of the business areas partnered.
As the successful Finance Business Partner you will be:
- A fully qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) or equivalent
- Experienced in collaborating with multiple business areas to drive improvements in performance
- Experience of producing high quality financial information and reporting in a clear and concise format
- Working experience of SAP ECC, SAP BW and Hyperion is desirable but not essential
- Excellent communication skills
The Benefits Package
The following benefits package is available to the successful interim Finance Business Partner:
- GBP43k-GBP48k on a fixed term contract dependant on experience
- 28 days holiday