Marketing Assistant Marketing Junior
Pinfields Marketing is seeking a creative, self-motivated individual to join the growing business in Bromsgrove. We are a small, young and dynamic website and marketing firm with a broad range of customers across the Midlands. Pinfields Marketing incorporates outstanding customer service with creative marketing initiatives that generate long-term commercial value for our clients.
GBP15,000 - GBP17,000 depending on experience
Initially office based Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Flexible office hours maybe available as well as the opportunity to work from home.
22 Days per year and the usual public and bank holidays in England plus Christmas Eve.
The marketing assistant will be heavily involved with the project management of new website builds and web developments. As well as working with clients to communicate updates and gather required information.
The role will also require the production of creative marketing materials, such as exhibition banners, leaflets, posters, web and social graphics, email templates, adverts and business stationary.
There will be the opportunity to write content for websites, blogs and social media accounts. Develop briefs and schedules of work to compliment the overall marketing plan.
Manage client websites, through content management systems, SEO work and web analytic reporting.
Reporting and analysing client marketing activity (email marketing, social media, etc).
Support the marketing manager and contribute to the team.
Key Skills and Experience:
- High level of computer literacy,ability to use the full Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel & PowerPoint).
- Experience using social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, Google Plus, YouTube).
- Experience of Adobe Create Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator) would be highly beneficial but on-the-job training will be provided.
- Organised with a "can-do" attitude and excellent time management.
- The ability to work as a team and individually with a desire to learn and develop.
- Aptitude to manage multiple projects.
- Copy writing skills with an attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Creative and motivated
Attitude and personality are what we are looking for.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an innovative individual to join a growing business, working in a relaxed and friendly office environment. We're a close, fun team who support and help each other.
If you believe this is a role you have the right skillset for then please apply today. We are ready to interview and looking to recruit as soon as possible.
To apply or for more information please do not hesitate to contact us!