Production Supervisor - Hereford - cGBP40,000 + Excellent Benefits Package
An ambitious Production Supervisor is required to join an innovative leading supplier of products into a vast variety of industries across the world. Industries include; aerospace, automotive, power generation and oil & gas.
We are looking for an educated, ambitious and hands-on production supervisor with man-management experience.
As Production Supervisor your responsibilities will include;
- Assists with the development of short and medium term Production Area plans in line with Company missions/objectives.
- Responsible for assigned staff and hourly rated personnel: their training, safety, morale, performance and discipline.
- Plans and supervises production operations to meet customer requirements and maximises efficiency
- Contributes to the recruitment and selection of personnel. Carries out induction training, organises skills training and maintains records.
- Monitors timekeeping and attendance including sickness absence. Counsels employees to resolve problems and improve performance. Implements disciplinary/grievance procedures within limits of authority.
- Ensures that accurate input and operation of company management systems is maintained e.g. stock and cost control, order progress/scheduling systems, production supervisory and engineering maintenance systems.
As Production Supervisor you will require the following skills and experiences;
- Ideally degree, HNC or HND.
- Dynamic in approach and motivated to progress in the company is essential.
- Proven supervisory experience.
- High Levels of proven leadership ability.
- willingness to adapt and develop within the role and must have high levels of future role potential.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please click on the link to apply.