Graduate Quantity Surveyor
Job Title - Graduate Quantity Surveyor
Package - Up to GBP25,000 + Package (DOE)
Location - Coventry
Reference Number - BSH1/82904
We are currently searching for an experienced Graduate Quantity Surveyor, for our client a highly successful housing developer that has experienced steady growth and has established themselves as a leading name in the Residential market. Their projects are all based in the Coventry area, making this a great opportunity for an individual in the area looking for a local opportunity. We are looking for a passionate individual with a strong track record in delivering exceptional projects on time and on budget.
Assist in managing site development and the attainment of targets by conducting commercial cost appraisals and viability/feasibility analysis, managing sub-contractors, materials and goods, preparing and monitoring site costs and budgets and ensuring site set-up health and safety.
- Preparation and production of measured quotation works
- Ascertain costs for clientele using a selection of schedules of rates when requested
- Monitor and control the performance of Sub-contractors and Suppliers in relation to the delivery of contracts
- Complete requisition for Sub Contractor Payments
- Preparation of Contract Cost Value Reconciliations
- Attend and represent the Company at client meetings
- Respond expediently to client enquiries relating to the contract
To be successful in the role you will possess the following skills and attributes:
- HNC/HND in Building Studies
- Good Microsoft Excel / Word and E-Mailing Skill
- Planning, programming and prioritising skills
- Good communication skills
- Flexible approach to work with ability to work on own
- Good team player
- Attention to detail
- Competent in Microsoft office skills
- Full driving License
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear anything back within 7 days of submitting your application, you have unfortunately not been selected.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.