PA/Secretary to MD
Our client is an established but dynamic organisation based in Redditch. They are looking for a talented PA who wants to develop their career further and work in a busy, friendly team.
- Diary management
- Booking of hotels and flights
- Fielding calls and e-mails
- Meeting preparation, organisation and post-meeting minutes and communication
- Booking lunches and looking after VIP guests
- Event organisation
- Producing quotations and invoice management through accountant
- Maintenance of financial forecast documentation
- Ensure CRM is up to date
- Basic credit control
- General PA duties
Skills and Qualities Needed
- Experience of the booking travel, events and organising pre and post meetings
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Good Grammar and Spelling
- Smart and Professional
- Loyal and Discrete
- Great communication skills
- Comfortable with all types of people
- Flexible and happy to "muck in"
- Easy-going and flexible
If you have the above skills and experience for his role, please send your CV to Watson-HR who are acting as agents for this vacancy.