We are seeking an enthusiastic Parts Analyst with a broad knowledge of car parts to help support the Parts Cataloguing and Parts Identification function of one of the UK's leading automotive consultancy and solutions service providers, this role will ideally suit Dealership Parts Managers, Aftermarket Supplier Parts Analysts/Managers, Workshop Controllers and candidates with extensive experience of Electronic Parts Cataloguing.
Salary: GBP30k-GBP38k + Bonus + Benefits
Location: Office Based, Commutable From Birmingham, Coventry, Banbury, Warwick, Leicester, Redditch, Stratford-Upon-Avon, Rugby
Our client is a well-established automotive consultancy that in turn is part of a renowned global group, the client provides consultancy services, data solutions and marketing assistance to a wide range of customers within the automotive sector.
So what will you be doing?
- Supporting, contributing and assisting in the development of parts cataloguing and identification systems for clients.
- You will work with a wide range of clients on ongoing or one off projects.
- Identifying OEM parts by application and cross referencing to aftermarket parts when necessary, adding technical notes when required.
- Be a go-to person for issues other members of the team are experiencing.
- Supporting a wide range of clients on their projects, some of which may be global.
- Utilise your extensive car parts knowledge, but also be open to gain experience within HGV, Agricultural and Motorbike sectors.
Sound good? We'd like to hear from you if you???
- Have vast experience in the use of Electronic Parts Cataloguing / EPC systems.
- Possess strong analytical skills.
- Ideally come from an automotive background
- Have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Boast a 'can-do' approach with the desire to take ownership of problems and see them to a resolution.
- Enjoy thinking of innovative solutions to problems.
- Be PC Literate with the Microsoft Office package
This is an unmissable opportunity to join an exciting and growing automotive consultancy company with a real chance to grow and make an impact, so if you come from a Parts Manager, Workshop Controller, Parts Analyst, Category Manager, Product Manager or Supply Chain Analyst background send your CV in to us now!
The Way Forward:
Should you wish to be considered for the above role of Parts Analyst, please apply via forwarding your CV in the first instance to Glen Shepherd, Glen Callum Associates Ltd.
JOB REF 2669GS
Glen Callum Associates are leading automotive recruitment specialists for sales, operational and marketing positions. We have an impressive client base of market leading manufacturers and distributors and are dedicated in providing candidates with advice, support and assistance in their recruitment search. Our consultants have valuable senior sales, marketing and operational experience within organisations within the automotive and industrial industry, allowing us to share an empathy with both client and candidate alike.