Technical Business Manager - Electronics & Software
A Technical Business Manager with experience in Electronics and Software is required for a permanent employment opportunity with a leading international automotive, aerospace and defence technology company based in Leamington Spa.
The role is offering a salary up to GBP75,000 per annum based on years of relevant industry experience.
Our client is a global world-class, multi-industry consultancy for engineering, technology, project innovation and strategy. With a century of delivering value, our client employs over 2200 professional consultants, engineers and professional support functions world-wide.
As a Technical Business Manager, you will be the face of the organisation in front of the client whilst developing new opportunities and leading the activities of the electronics & software division.
Your responsibilities will include:-
- Ensuring a detailed understanding of the client's business and provide internal teams with a detailed insight into the client's industry
- Leveraging internal expertise to create cross-business unit/market sector solutions that exceed the clients' need
- Developing business winning proposals and lead successful contract negotiations
- Enhancing and developing the company brand at all times
- Promoting and championing strong value pricing policies
Skills / Experience Required
The successful candidate will have hands on technical experience in one of the following domains:-
- Electronic product development processes
- Embedded software & high-integrity systems including functional safety
- Vehicle communication
- Automotive development processes
You should also have the following qualifications & experience :-
- Degree in engineering or related technical diploma, possibly with a business qualification, (MBA or equivalent)
- Excellent communicator with strong presentation skills
- Strong track record of winning significant high value business
- Skilled in defining and preparing winning proposals, with the ability to develop strong customer relationships and profitable revenue streams
- Effective in solving client problems through effective technical and operational solutions
- Good negotiation skills - able to craft win/win solutions and able to build long term relationships with clients
- Able to demonstrate improving the long term viability of the client relationship by identifying ways to extend client value and ensuring that conditions of satisfaction are achievable and clearly understood by the delivery team
- Strategic thinker, eager to take initiative, effective at creating, communicating and selling technically-oriented business solutions in a fast-paced environment
Pension Plan, Private Health Care Contribution, Life Insurance, 25 Days Holiday
If you are interested in this position please APPLY NOW or for further information you can contact Stuart Higgins on (0) or email
Keywords: electronics embedded software controls automotive vehicle bus functional safety 26262 business manager negotiation skills solutions