Sales Representatives - Self-Employed
Sales Representatives Opportunities across Leicester, Derby, Nottingham
Sales Representatives realistic GBP50,000 - GBP80,000 potential, commission only
Our client is looking for professional, self-motivated individuals who want to manage their own business.
You will demonstrate inherent sales ability and have a winning, focused, target orientated mentality, with the desire to become the organisation's next top Sales Representative.
You will have a flair for a sales-driven environment and a passionate people person.
No previous experience is required, but a great personality and the ability to engage with people are a real advantage.
Your character, drive and determination are most important to the Company.
The Company offers a comprehensive training programme, sales mentoring, sales collateral and uncapped earning potential - their best agents earn over 50k, with top performers earning six figures.
You will be supported by a mentor on your first week out of training and you will be known officially within the business as a Direct Sales Agent.
You will learn about the Company and their products to help you run your own business. They provide a marketing kit: sales stand, uniform, iPad, sales literature and public liability insurance.
- You will be a car owner with a full UK driving licence.
- Attend and complete the weeks training held regionally and periodically
- Open minded attitude
- Tenacious approach
So if you're hungry to learn and have a can do attitude, the Company will work with you as your business partner and provide the platform to help you run your own business. Enjoy an uncapped earning potential and be your own boss.
There is flexibility on working days, depending on how often you wish to work and availability of days in your region. These working days will be booked in advance with your manager according to the site roster.
- All successful applicants are thoroughly reference checked CRB/ CIFAS/ Credit check.
- The Hours: Flexible work patterns are available - typical number of days worked are 6, 12, and 18 days per month or you may work more if you wish.
- A monthly agency fee and site costs are deducted from your commission.
- For the first 3 months you have the option to take with a slightly reduced commission rate in return for the organisation covering all site setup fees. From month 4 onwards the commission structure will revert to normal.