Health & Safety Manager
Health and Safety Manager - GBP32,000 - GBP36,000
We are recruiting a Health and Safety Manager of behalf of an education provider. This is an excellent opportunity for a talented safety professional looking to make a difference. You will have the rare chance to work within this forward-thinking organisation where no two days are the same.
As the Health and Safety Manageryou will be part of a cohesive and supportive team environment, with the chance to develop and manage the safety team while crafting company strategy from the ground up. The successful candidate will ideally be based in or around Royal Leamington Spa and happy with occasional travel to the 7 other colleges within the group within the region.
Why is this a great opportunity?
This is an exciting opportunity to work for an organisation who are well respected in its space and have recently expanded. They boast outstanding facilities supported by a professional and friendly team. You will be provided with the necessary tools to carry out the role to the highest standards across a diverse and exciting estate, no two days will be the same!
The Successful Health and Safety Manager will be responsible for:
- Setting the strategic direction of Health and Safety in line with their 5-year commercial plan
- The development and expansion of the current Health and Safety team
- Developing a positive Health and Safety culture within an organisation
- Monitoring and presenting to the senior management team as required
The ideal Health and Safety Manager will:
- Hold membership of IOSH at a minimum of Graduate level (Ideally CMIOSH)
- Possess the ability to work autonomously and independently as the subject matter expert
- Have demonstrable experience in managing a small team of Health and Safety professionals
- Be able to develop and implement effective strategies, policies and procedures
- Hold a Full UK Driving Licence
In return, the successful Health and Safety Manager will be offered a salary of up to GBP36,000 plus 37 days leave (including bank holidays and 4 closure days), an exceptional pension scheme and CPD budget on offer.
We have fixed interview dates of Tuesday 26th September or the morning of Wednesday 27th. To ensure you don't miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply today to express your interest.